- Approximately 42 kilometres north of Baie-Saint-Paul, on the north shore of the Saint Lawrence River, in the Province of Quebec.
Property Size Land Position:
- 6 contiguous mining claims, covering an area of 347 hectaress.
Stage of Exploration:
- Early Exploration
- 100%, 2% net sales returns (“NSR”) royalty to the property vendor, 9019-5504 Quebec Inc.
- The mineral horizons on the Sitec Mine strike SW NE towards Rogue’s Silicon Ridge Project and the Charlevoix Silica Claims. Moreover, the Silicon Ridge Project’s high purity quartzite horizons host a measured and indicated resource of 9.7 Mt at 98.6% SiO2 and an inferred resource of 1.6 Mt at 98.56% SiO2 (NI 43-101 Technical report on the Silicon Ridge Mineral Resources Quebec – Canada, June 7, 2016). MacDonald Mines believes that the Charlevoix Silica Claims, underlain by the same quartzite sequences with multiple quartzite outcroppings may host an extension of Rogue’s high-purity quartzite horizons.
Current Work Program
- The Company is sampling and describing, where exposed, the quartzite units on the property to further define their chemical and geometrical attributes.
Proposed Work Program: